We herd cats.
LSD Environmental Consultants Relieve Administrative Burden
The National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) process can be long, complex, and seemingly an impossible task—like herding cats. As a third-party project management assistance contractor (PMAC), LSD’s environmental consultants help agency staff herd those cats by removing some of the administrative burden so that they can focus on meeting their agencies’ objectives and directives.
LSD Environmental Consultants Provide Key Management Assistance
LSD’s third-party PMAC staff consists of experienced NEPA planners and excellent project managers—people who provide concrete, hands-on assistance with the NEPA process so agency staff can concentrate on making project-related decisions in a timely fashion. We function as an extension of agency project management staff—dedicated to a specific project.
Take look at our project portfolio.
- Coordinating and facilitating meetings
- Drafting letters, project plans, and agreement documents
- Developing briefing statements and public outreach documents
- Maintaining the Administrative Record
- Coordinating environmental document review
- Tribal and agency consultation coordination
- Technical review and report preparation (as needed)